ELSABÉ MANNING’S OVERVIEW
Elsabé Manning is an HR and IR (Labour Relations) Consultant, Coach, Facilitator and published author. She is an accomplished writer (author of Up The Corporate Ladder – Professionalism in the Workplace) and Public Speaker.
Elsabé founded her business in 2004. Her business is an award-winning consulting, and training company.
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
Our Culture/Work Ethic
We have a culture and proven track-record of consistently delivering high quality work through excellence. We obtain excellent results, and we deliver solutions based on an inherent drive to identify, analyse and align solutions with our clients’ needs and expectations.
Elsabe Manning’s business model was designed and aligned with our specific core competencies:
- Labour Law consulting and advisory services
- Labour Relations Solutions
- Human Resources Solutions
- Training and development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Situational analysis and engagement
- Professional HR and IR advisory services
- Team development: From designing teams to re-building dysfunctional teams.
These core competencies applied collectively or individually will identify and close the gap that exists between true and realised potential within any company.
ELSABÉ MANNING’S TRAINING MODEL
Elsabe Manning’s coaching and training model is designed to facilitate positive change through meaningful cognitive paradigm shifts by identifying and changing limiting beliefs. The best way to change someone’s behaviour is through insight. Insight happens once delegates buy into new information, ideas and different ways of thinking. Once delegates believe the information they hear, and it makes sense to them, their behaviour will automatically begin to change.
Our fees are very affordable.
- Success Factory won Business Acquisition’s Business Excellence Award 2020 as the ‘Best Business Coaching Consultancy in South Africa.’
- Success Factory won Excellence Business Acquisition’s Business Award 2019 as the ‘Best Business Coaching Consultancy – Gauteng’
- Elsabé was selected as one of The Most Inspirational Women of South Africa of 2012 as featured in Volume 2.
- Success Factory won The 2006 Mijima Award!
- Winner of the 2004 GreenPepper Enterprise Award which is awarded to South African companies that excelled in their industries, created economic growth or new job opportunities for the people of South Africa
UP THE CORPORATE LADDER:
Professionalism In The Workplace
by Elsabé Manning
A practical guide to what true professionalism and competence entails, this book guides one through all manner of business interactions, from how to conduct oneself professionally while meeting with people from other cultures to the often overlooked rules of e-etiquette. Topics include: time management, networking, self-sabotage, travel etiquette and dressing for success.